College Credit Plus (CCP) is a program that gives students an opportunity to be enrolled in both high school and college coursework at the same time. College Credit Plus (CCP) replaces Ohio’s Post-Secondary Enrollment Options program (PSEO) and all dual enrollment programs. The Ohio Department of Higher Education has additional information at the following website: https://www.ohiohighered.org/ccpStudents who are interested in participating in the College Credit Plus program should do the following:
1) Plan to attend the annual College Credit Plus Counseling Meeting. This will be required for participation in the program for the following school year. If circumstances prohibit you or a parent/guardian from attending this meeting, you must reach out to the counseling department to set up advising regarding the CCP program.
3) Complete the CCP Letter of Intent
and return to the LEHS School Counseling office by April 1, in accordance with section 3365.03 of the Revised Code.
4) Select which school you wish to take your college/university courses through. Find out admission deadlines and requirements, and apply by those dates.
5) Request a transcript to be sent to the college of your choosing from the LEHS School Counseling Department.
6) Once accepted, you will work with your college/university advisor and your school counselor to ensure the courses you wish to take will align with high school graduation requirements and your goals within the CCP program.