For Residents of the Logan Elm School District Only
Students who will be 5 years old by August 1, 2024
whose parent/legal guardian resides in the Logan Elm School District
are eligible to enroll in Kindergarten
Step 1: Click here to complete the Online Registration
(please be sure to select 2024-2025 school year when prompted)
Step 2: Schedule a screening appointment by
calling the Logan Elm Enrollment Center at 740-477-4445
Screenings will be held:
March 21 & 22, 2024
McDowell Education Center
9579 Tarlton Road, Circleville
Step 3: Collect documents to bring to screening
Parent ID (driver’s license)
Child’s birth certificate
Child’s social security card
Copy of applicable custody papers
Proof of residency (electric bill, rent receipt etc.): Must be able to prove residency in the Logan Elm Local School District; if not, you must follow the Open Enrollment Application Process (see instructions in next section below)
Open Enrollment Application Process for 2024-2025 Kindergarten for non-residents
- Students who do not reside in the Logan Elm Local School District must first enroll at their District of Residence (school district where they live) and then apply for Open Enrollment to Logan Elm Elementary.
- Open Enrollment applications may be obtained by calling the District Office (740-474-7501).
- Open Enrollment applications should be returned to the District Office by June 1, 2024.
- Completing an Open Enrollment application does not guarentee your child will be able to enroll at Logan Elm.
- Decisions regarding acceptance or denial of Open Enrollment applications will be made after June 1, 2024 and will be based on Board of Education policy: Interdistrict Open Enrollment Policy