Students who will be five years old on or before August 1, 2021 are eligible to enroll in Kindergarten at Logan Elm for the 2021-2022 school year.
Registration and enrollment for new kindergarten students is a three step process.
is to complete the Online Registration component. To access the online registration, please click here. Please select "2021-2022" as the Registration Year.
Step 2 is to contact the school your child will attend and make an appointment to deliver the following documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Original or Certified copy from Dept. of Health or Vital Statistics (Hospital “Birth Certificates” are not accepted—these are the “footprints” or other documents that have information written by parents.)
- Immunization Record
- Student’s Social Security Card
- Parent Identification—Driver’s License, State Photo ID, or Passport
- Proof of Residency--signed rental agreement, rent receipt with address, mortgage documents, deed, property tax statement, utility bill showing service address. If living with someone else, please bring a statement from owner/renter of home and proof of residency for owner/renter. We may also ask for proof of change of address from Post Office or Voter Registration change showing new address. If homeless, please let us know when you arrive for your enrollment appointment.
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
- Parents are married or informally separated—no custody papers required
- Parents were never married-- Mother has sole custody unless a custody arrangement was issued by a court. This applies even if Father is named on birth certificate.
- Parents are legally separated—a Temporary Custody from the courts
- Parents are divorced—court documents must show enrolling parent as “custodial” or “residential parent.” (Shared parenting agreements should list enrolling parent as “residential parent for school enrollment purposes”.)
- Guardianship—must be signed by judge
- Grandparent Power of Attorney—Grandparent Affidavit/POA must be notarized and stamped as “filed” by a Juvenile Court.
- Foster/Court Placed—please bring: Court document showing who/what agency has custody of child; Letter from custodial agency indicating placement with foster parent/relative; Court document (journal entry) showing what school district is responsible.
Step 3 will be to complete the student screening. Screenings will take place in early June 2021 and you will be contacted with the date and time of your child's screening appointment when you have completed Steps 1 & 2.
Laurelville Elementary 740-332-2021
Pickaway Elementary 740-474-3877
Washington Elementary 740-474-2851
Please contact our Transportation Department at 740-477-7477 if you do not know which elementary school serves your home address.