Dear Parents and Friends,
The McDowell “TEAMING FOR TECHNOLOGY” effort aims to pursue personnel, financial, & technology resources as an
effort to promote a 21st century learning environment at George McDowell Exchange School. Please help us to obtain funds for
technology by enrolling in the Kroger Community Rewards Program. With this program, Kroger’s will donate money to our
School based upon our group’s purchases at Kroger’s every time we use Kroger’s Plus Card.
INFO FOR NEW SUPPORTERS
* First Step: REGISTER YOUR KROGER PLUS CARD
1. Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com
2. Click on “Sign In/Register”
3. Under “New to Kroger.com? Create an Acct.” click on “Get Started, Sign up Today”.
4. Follow the 5 steps to create your account. Kroger will send you a link to
e-mail account verifying your registration.
* Second Step: SIGN UP FOR THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM
1. Check your e-mail inbox and click on the link within the body of the e-mail.
2. You will view “Your Kroger.com Account has been activated.”
Click on “Log on to your account.”
3. Click on “My Account” and use your e-mail and password to proceed to the next step.
4. Click on “Edit Community Rewards Program Information.”
5. Under “Find Your Organization”, enter George McDowell Exchange School Acct.
6. Select George McDowell Exchange School & save changes to confirm your
81234, then “Search ”information.