We are asking Logan Elm families to take a short survey to aid in our planning for 2020-2021.  Click here to take the survey.
Click here for Summer Food Options.
Voice Recognition

Parent Resources

Student Enrollment

For information on enrolling new students, please click here.
For Intradistrict Enrollment forms, please click here
For residents of the Logan Elm School District who wish to attend a different elementary school than assigned.
For Open Enrollment/Interdistrict Enrollment forms, please click here
For nonresidents of the Logan Elm District who wish to apply for enrollment at any Logan Elm school.

One Call Now

Learn how One Call Now notification services can help you

Infinite Campus

Infinite Campus logo
 Parents of students at Salt Creek Intermediate, McDowell Middle and Logan Elm High School may access their student's grades, fees, schedules, assignments, and more in our online parent portal through "Infinite Campus."  To request access, please contact the administrator at your student's school.    If you know your log in informatin, you may click here to access the portal. 

Constant Contact--Sign Up for our E-newsletter

Sign Up Now
View text-based website