Parents may access their student's grades, fees, schedules, assignments, and more in our online parent portal through "Infinite Campus."
Using Parent Portal for the First Time
Please email the principal of your child's school and request your activation key. For parents with more than one student, you will only need to contact one principal as your activation key will link your Parent Portal account to all of your students.
Forgot your Username or Password
Go to the Parent Portal and click on "Forgot Password?" or "Forgot Username?" and follow the prompts. If you still have difficulty, please contact your student's principal.
Pay School Fees and Sports Fees
School fees and sports fees may now be paid online using the parent portal.
- Please click here for step-by-step directions on how to pay fees online.
2023-2024 Existing Student Registration (Annual Update)
Parents: Please complete the 2023-2024 Existing Student Registration in the parent portal to update your student's information including address, phone numbers, emergency contacts, and to give permission for publicity, field trips and emergency medical authorization for the 2023-2024 school year.
Directions for completing Existing Student Registration (Annual Update):
- Log into the parent portal:
- Click on this link ----> Parent Portal Link
- Click on "Campus Parent" and enter your username and password, then click "Log In"
- Click "More" on the left side menu
- Click on "Online Registration" in the center menu.
- When the new screen appears, select 2023-2024 School Year Existing Student Registration (please do not select New Student Registration).
- Click "Start."
- Be sure to click the red "Submit" button after you have reviewed and updated the registration.